Every new mum's best friend.
Having a baby is wonderful. It can also be overwhelming.
The New Mum's Notebook is every new mum's companion (no matter what round you're on). Like having your best friend by your side, to remind you ‘you’re amazing’ and reassure you, as often as you need to hear it, that what you're doing is more than enough.
I hope it helps you navigate the first year of motherhood.
- 304 colour pages including 32 articles, journal pages, affirmations, simple recipes and blank notes pages
- Divided into the first 12 months of motherhood to address each particular stage
- 12 months of milestone charts for mum and baby
- Integrated pocket at the back with milestone stickers and space for papers and notes
- Neon yellow ribbon bookmark
- Comes nicely packaged, ideal for a new mum gift
More than a journal
- On this day - There are 8 journal pages per month, some single, some double pages.
- My notes - write down how you're feeling or any thoughts.
- To do list - write down those crucial to-dos, which so easily slip a new mum's mind!
- Things to remember - record things you don't want to forget.
- Memories to recall - that moment you want to look back on years from now.
- Baby notes - write down notes about your baby's progress.
- Feeding/weaning notes - for you to keep a record of feeding patterns.